A colorful compilation of instructional videos from myself and people all over in kitchens across the United States demonstrating how to prepare favorite dishes, creative twists, and personal inventions. Adventurous cooking safari!

Jen Nugent Creates a Tofu Scramble

Bookmark and Share

This was delicious! Probably the best tofu scramble to come from the Pandemic Summer Fun Camp all summer long. I am working on an article about bell peppers and nutritional yeast but I haven't finished it yet, I will. In the mean time I recommend everyone make this for breakfast, it is amazing.

You will need:
  • Vegetable Oil Olive Oil Extra Firm Tofu (cubed) Onions Garlic Red, Green and Yellow Bell Peppers Broccoli Ground Black Pepper Cholula Garlic Hot Sauce Cayenne Pepper Tumeric Curry Powder Mystery Spice Apple Cider Vinegar Sugar

0 comments:

Post a Comment